Ryanairdontcarecrew

27 Aug 2011

PAUL RIDGARD FUND..REAL IMPORTANT PILOT AT RYANAIR....O'LEARY and BONDERMAN HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT

A fund set up for Paul Ridgard's family is a great idea from Ryanair Pilots.This yet again shows the true value of Crew at Ryanair which Michael O'Leary and David Bonderman Exploit on a daily bases...
Shame on you both......

Below is the details of why the fund was set up.

John said,
I take my hat off to Ryanair Pilots.This is a great gesture for Paul's family.So proud to see this.
Ryanair Management...RESPECT and DIGNITY is all they need....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More time; maybe we need more time to think...to think...not to take life too seriously...To give the right importance to our feelings; to understand "small" things like who we really are, what we really like, the partner we'd like to stay with, the friends we would like to talk with and so on. Sometimes I think with myself what I would say to my kids: "You have to marry a calendar girl and earn as mouch money as you can, have a nice car and buy the latest iphone"... but that's not enough to live. Life is to short and unfortunately often slips away! I have a big respect for Paul, I feel really sorry for him and I would have liked talk to him!