Ryanairdontcarecrew

1 Aug 2011

RYANAIR DALMAC CABIN CREW RECRUITMENT Head office protest..HAHN CREWLINK SCAMMERS...''next''...RYANAIR BULLIES,,,

The 26th July 2011,the day after Mr Eddie Wilson was confronted by RyanairDontCare Campaign,a car tried to stop our cabin crew protest.
As you can see,the car tried to run me over.I called 911.
The Garda were informed and are investigating this incident.
This person in this car was connected to Ryanair's cabin crew recruitment at Dalmac as you can see from her actions.Officer Cunningham 82 and Officer O'Brien 38 from Garda Station Skerries,Co Dublin are the officers who are dealing with this incident.

I must stress,i do not believe Mr Wilson had any direct personal involvement in this incident but someone in RYANAIR does....I hope the Garda will fully investigate this incident as a car was involved...
Personal message to Bonderman and O'Leary, the protests will continue...I do not run,I do not hide
the fight goes on........
''doomed to fail'' Michael & David.?????????
Video above...

No comments: