Ryanairdontcarecrew

1 Aug 2011

RYANAIR SHAREHOLDERS MUST ACT...RYANAIR CREW...YOUR VOICE HERE....EXPLOITATION IS NO ''JOKE'' O'LEARY..ANTI DEPRESSANT IS NO ''JOKE'' BONDERMAN..

Hi John,

I cannot disclose my identity because I am still a Ryanair employee.I found your blog on the Internet while searching for pieces of information about Paul.

I suffered from depression during the course of my employment with Ryanair and I was on anti depressants. I know other people who were on anti depressants too. People are afraid to talk. There is a strong fear factor in Ryanair.

On the other hand people who are exploited and bullied are in denial of that fact. Denial is the only option if you don't know how to face and how to handle such situations. Ryanair is in denial of the abuse they cause and Ryanair employees incorporate this attitude of denial; despite the fact that they are the victims who are being bullied. So there is a denial on both sides - on the side of the executor and on the side of the victim.

Good luck John, .............
 
John Said,
Email above is from current Cabin Crew at Ryanair...It is no joke David Bonderman and Michael O'Leary...
You both have BLOOD on your hands and shareholders need to act ''NOW''.


 

No comments: