Ryanairdontcarecrew

30 Dec 2011

RYANAIR CABIN CREW UNIFORM ''SCAM''..... DO NOT RETURN IT....KEEP IT....

Today Ryanairdontcare Campaign's founder John Foley sent a letter to Ryanair's second in command Michael O'Leary regarding the payment Ryanair took off my daughter for her Ryanair uniform which was kept by Ryanair.
I have asked O'Leary for either the return of the Ryanair uniform for the full payment my daughter Sarah paid.This payment was taken out of her last months salary in 2008....

john said,
I would like to inform all Terminated Probationary Ryanair Cabin Crew not to return their uniform to Ryanair.Do not believe Ryanair as they will inform you that you must return this uniform on Termination our the full payment will be taken from your last months salary...RYANAIR WILL TAKE THIS PAYMENT EVEN IF YOU RETURN IT.....How do i know this........That is what they did to my daughter....In fact they Ryanair took ever penny of my daughter's last salary.......

No comments: