Ryanairdontcarecrew

24 Jan 2012

RYANAIR CABIN CREW AND PILOT MUST COMMENT ON THIS BLOG ANONYMOUSLY

Present and past Ryanair Pilots and Cabin Crew must anonymously post information about Ryanair scammers here at Ryanairdontcare Campaign which is viewed weekly by Governments and Aviation Authorities and in no way can identities be found out by me or Ryanair.
I track people who visit this blog which was over 600 yesterday.I can NOT track people who leave Anonymous comments....If you can not trust me JOHN FOLEY who can you trust!!!!!!!!!
Look at my protests over 3 years below.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ryanair%2Ffoley+protests&hl=en&gbv=2&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1404l6459l0l6693l9l9l0l3l3l0l250l1108l0.3.3l6l0&rlz=1R2ADFA_enGB462&um=1&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&oq=ryanair%2Ffoley+protests&aq=f&aqi=&aql

John said,
I have been in jail 6 times regarding my protests against Ryanair who abused my 18 year old child in 2008.......I am someone who you can trust so please post your comments on this blog.....Also remember i TRACK Ryanair when they visit our blog and it used to be every day,now they only visit it a few times a week because they know i know them..I am here not only for my child but for you all to have a voice.......
Below our Irish Aviation Authority blog
http://irishaviationauthority.blogspot.com/

No comments: