Ryanairdontcarecrew

27 Mar 2012

RYANAIR CABIN CREW..CREWLINK..StJAMES MANAGEMENT..DALMAC..CAVOK WILL EXPLOIT YOU.....

Ryanairdontcare Campaign are calling for all new recruits wishing to become cabin crew to stay away from Ryanair as they will SCAM you....Below is a comment which was placed on International Transporter Workers Federation website ''RYAN- BE -FAIR''....


I worked for Ryanair for 3 months and had to give up because I was extremely tired, I felt quite ill because of 12 hours flying per day without break + 3 hours per day for transportation like 80 per cent of the crew. Can you imagine spending 15 hours per day in uniform? Anyway, I really like this job but I think your health comes first. Good luck for Ryanair cabin crew.”
- Employee, France

John said,
New recruits need to view this website below before joining Ryanair scammers..
http://www.itfglobal.org/campaigns/messageboard.cfm

No comments: