Ryanairdontcarecrew

11 Apr 2012

RYANAIR PROBATIONARY CABIN CREW 85 TERMINATED In ONE WEEK....The More Recruited The More Will Be TERMINATED..NEW RECRUITS MUST READ BEFORE JOINING Europe's Greatest Exploiter Of Young People...

The email below was sent to Ryanairdontcare Campaign yesterday.We wish to thank Ricardo for this email..Ricardo wish is for people to know that many Probationary Ryanair Cabin Crew have been exploited by Ryanair and it will continue...Recruitment for Termination is the Ryanair way.
No part of this email below has been changed.......STN means Stansted Airport...

Hello,
well, to be honnest I don't have anything to say about the so called "devil" or Joanne if you prefer, even Miroslava has aliways been correct to me.
Nevertheless I would like to tell everyone that I've seen several times it happening with other cc's...
It is known that the worst moment of the day is when you have to go to the crewroom (whatever time of the day)...

It's a shame what is going on in STN, I was based there for 8 months, my story in the company can be resumed in some short lines...
Loved the job, loved everyone, but I got "sick" I had a viral gastro-entritis, and acording to the SEP manual if you have any kind of contagious simptoms, like cough, diarrea, temprature or any other you are not to be in contact with any cc, even so I had to go to the crewroom to fill in the sickness self-certificate...
Not a problem, since I had a Doc. certificate saying that I could not work for at least 5 days...
So I gave both certificates with the promiss that has soon I was feeling better I would advise the CrewControl and the crewroom...
I used to check my rooster every day also, and on my 2nd day of sick I noticed that on the 6th day after I got sick I was going to have a meeting, no-one called, no-one said anything, so I went to that meeting to be told that I was dismissed from the company...
Amazingly that was exactly the same time I finished to pay for the training...
I heard that in total they dismissed 85 people that week, all of them in the same situation.

They left me with zero money in a forein country, with no job, and with a very, very strange feeling that it was an amazing coincidence the fact that on the very next monday 85 new cabin-crew got into STN...

I am not afraid to tell my name, Ricardo Eugénio, with the crewcode EUGERI, ex-ryanair in STN...

Thanks for spending some time to read this, and please post this because people need to know that a lot of CC's have been (and will be) exploited by this company.

Ricardo Eugénio
John said,
Thank you Ricardo for sharing your upset with our Campaign...I have been saying up to 200 Probationary Ryanair Cabin Crew a month have been getting terminated by Ryanair for 3 years now and it could be alot more.....I have also said Ryanair Terminate as many Probationary Ryanair Cabin Crew as they Recruit,that is the reason why i target recruitment days at Ryanair......The less they recruit the less get Terminated....''Simple''. Want a job in aviation as Cabin Crew then please stay away from Ryanair Europe's Greatest Training Robbers......
Protests will continue to highlight Ryanair's recruitment scam and David Bonderman TPG Capital and Michael O'Leary will have sleepless nights because of the world's No 1 ''''''Ryanairdontcare Campaign'''''''....
Let us all not forget these are honest young people who's lives are being damaged forever by Bonderman and O'Leary....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha I know this guy, he had more than hat on his record ...be careful what you shout about ;)

Europe's No 1 Anti Ryanair Campaigner John Foley.... said...

Just what Ryanair said about my daughter which was a lie to....